Trikonasana (Triangle pose) is made up of two Sanskrit words triangle (trikona) and asana (aasan). It means triangle. it is very important for health, and doing this asana has many health benefits. This asana fills one with energy and provides more stamina for regular activity. So that we can work more active all day long.
An art of mastering your mind, spirit, and body, yoga is an art that allows you to listen to your inner whispers, thereby enhancing your well-being. There are many asanas or postures in yoga that involve stretching your body parts. In short, from head to toe, you engage your senses and sensations and engage every bit of your health. Trikonasana is one of the main asanas in yoga which has many benefits. There is infinite energy inside your body. Develop deep-seated flexibility with this simple triangle pose.
The advantage of Trikonasana is that it can be done easily at any place at any time. Anyone can easily do regular practice this asana without any preparation. Most people who sit for long hours in the office or operate machines in factories get energy by doing this exercise for a while during work and work more actively again.
Procedure for Trikonasana (Triangle Pose)
The Procedure for Trikonasana, the benefits of Trikonasana, and the precautions while doing Trikonasana. This is very popular among people to reduce fat from different parts of the body like the belly, hips, and waist.
- Stand straight with your feet wide apart.
- As per your height, stand by making a proper gap of at least two or three feet between the two feet.
- Don’t bend your spine and stand straight. After doing this, bring your arms parallel to the floor and inhale while moving your palm down.
- Now exhale slowly and bend down your body to the left and touch the floor with your left-hand finger and touch the left ankle.
- Your right hand should be straight. Now turn up your head and look at the tip of the finger of the right hand.
- Again do this posture five to seven times and then take a deep breath, straighten the hands, and stand straight as before. Take at least five to ten deep breaths.
- Exhale and tilt your hip to the right and touch the floor with the finger of the right hand and the right hand should touch the ankle of the right leg.
- If you want to learn different types of yoga asana then you should join a 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
Health benefits of Triangle pose (Trikonasana)
Although there are various benefits of doing this asana, here we are telling about some important benefits.
1. Reducing body fat – Trikonasana is very useful in reducing body fat. If a person’s weight is increasing rapidly and he is suffering from obesity, then this posture will prove to be a panacea for him.
2. Back pain relief – If you are suffering from back pain problems then Trikonasana can give benefit you. Regular Trikonasana for about two weeks can relieve back pain.
3. Increasing height – If children above 12 years of age regularly do Trikonasana, then this asana is also increasing their height.
4. Keeping muscles strong – Regularly doing Trikonasana every day strengthens the muscles of the hips and neck, spine, and ankles, apart from the legs and knees. Apart from this, this posture helps in widening the shoulders and chest.
5. Making energy – By doing Trikonasana daily, the body gets stamina and energize, apart from this, this asana is also helpful to keep the navel healthy.
6. Reduce stress and anxiety – By doing Trikonasana Yoga regularly, you can reduce stress and anxiety disorder. This yoga can improve your mood by improving your sleep, due to which the blood pressure is also controlled. In such a situation, with the regular practice of this yoga, you can reduce anxiety and stress.
7. Improve digestion – Trikonasana is beneficial for improving digestion. practice this asana absorbs essential nutrients in your body, which helps to energize your body. Digestion improves with regular practice of this asana. it is also beneficial for the digestive gland. For strong digestion, you can practice this asana in a controlled manner.
8. Clean the skin – Practicing Trikonasana regularly can remove skin-related problems. This asana can reduce the problem of recurring pimples and pimples on your skin. Also, It is effective in cleansing your skin.
9. Strengthen the lungs – Trikonasana is beneficial for strengthening the lungs. In the regular practice of this yoga, more and more oxygen is taken, in which the lungs are also exercised. it helps to increase the strength of your lungs.
10. Control diabetes – To control diabetes Trikonasana is very effective. Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes can be controlled by regular practice of this yoga. If you have diabetes then practice Trikonasana regularly.
11. Lose weight – Trikonasana can be practiced to control the increasing body weight. It is effective in reducing abdominal fat and waist fat. the practice of this yoga creates a stretch in your body, which is believed to be effective in reducing excess body fat.
Take these precautions while doing Trikonasana (Triangle pose precautions)
Although Yogasana is very beneficial for health, doing it wrongly, or even if there is a serious problem in the body, can also be dangerous for health.
precautions you should take care of while doing Trikonasana
- Avoid doing Trikonasana if you have severe back pain or neck pain.
- People suffering from migraine also should not do this asana.
- If a person has diarrhea, high blood pressure, and has had a back injury before, then such a person should not do Trikonasana.
- People who have problems with dizziness or fainting during Yogasana should not do Trikonasana at all.
- While doing Trikonasana, don’t take any support from your knees and do not put any pressure on them, otherwise, it may cause pain in your knees.
- Avoid doing Trikonasana if you have any heart problems.
Trikonasan Yoga is very beneficial for the body. Regular practice of this yoga can reduce back pain, obesity, and waist fat. However, keep in mind that if you already have any kind of problem, then practice it only on the advice of the expert.