You can do some special exercises daily to increase the chest. This will make your muscles and body gain.
Exercises to Build a Strong Chest:
A broad and prominent chest increases the personality of men manifold. Not only does the body of men looks muscular in the wide chest, but their personality also looks attractive. This is the reason why nowadays many youngsters want to have a muscular body and a broad chest. This desire is increasing even more because from TV and movies to social media, nowadays the definition of the handsome boy is considered incomplete without a muscular body, bulging chest, and biceps. So if you also want to groom yourself and widen your chest to get a good personality, then we will help you. We are bringing you a special series called ‘Body Building Tips’. In this series, our experts will tell you about special tips and exercises to maintain good physical fitness and build a good muscular body. Today, under this series, we will learn special exercises to make the chest bigger and wider.
- To increase chest size, you can apply push-ups daily.
- Doing push-ups helps in gaining chest muscles.
- To do push-ups, first lie down on the floor on your stomach.
- Keep both your palms near the shoulders.
- Contract the abs and tighten the core.
- After this, bending the elbows, place the chest on the floor.
- Then come back to the first position.
- While doing push-ups, keep your waist, back, and legs absolutely straight.
- If you apply push-ups daily, they will also help in bodybuilding.
- To increase the chest, do these exercises 10-15 times in 3 sets.
And if you are a fitness freak and want to learn more about yoga poses, then you can join 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
2. Flat Dumbbell Press
- To do a flat dumbbell press exercise, first of all, you will need 2 dumbbells.
- You can keep the weight of the dumbbell as per your capacity.
- Performing flat dumbbell press exercises will help you gain chest muscles.
- To do this exercise, first, you lie on your back on the floor.
- Now hold dumbbells in both your hands.
- Take the hands up and then bend the elbows to touch the hands to the floor.
- While doing this, keep your hands absolutely straight.
- You can do this exercise in 3 sets. Do 15 times in each set.
- By doing this, your chest muscles become strong. Along with this, the hands also become strong.
- By doing flat dumbbell press exercises daily, you can get a perfect body.
3. Dumbbell fly exercise-
- You can also practice dumbbell fly exercises for bodybuilding.
- To do this exercise, spread a mat.
- Lie down on it on your back.
- Raise dumbbells in both hands. After this, take your hands completely up.
- Then bring the hands down in arc motion.
- Try to touch the upper arm to the ground.
- Do this exercise 10-15 times in 3 sets.
- This exercise can prove to be effective in chest opening.
- Performing regular dumbbell fly exercises will help in bodybuilding. Along with this, chest muscles will also be gained.
- To increase chest muscles, doing dumbbell fly exercises can be very beneficial.
You can also do push-ups, dumbbell flies and flat dumbbell press exercises daily to increase bodybuilding and chest. But in the beginning, do these exercises only under the supervision of experts.