If you want to gain your shoulder muscles, then you can do shoulder exercises with dumbbells daily.
Nowadays, be it a woman or a man, everyone wants to have a perfect shoulder, biceps, and body. Many people focus only on their arm muscles to build a body and forget the shoulders. But shoulder muscles also have an important role in an attractive, powerful, and strong body. In such a situation, if you also want to increase shoulder or shoulder muscles and want to get an attractive body, then we will help you. We are bringing you a special series called ‘Body Building Tips’. In this series, our experts will tell you about special tips and exercises to maintain better physical fitness and build a muscular body. Today, under this series, know about effective shoulder exercises-
1. Dumbbell Shoulder Press Exercise-
If you want to increase your shoulders and shoulder muscles, you can do regular dumbbell shoulder press exercises. By doing this exercise, the size of the muscles of the shoulders increases. Anyone can do this exercise, be it a woman or a man.
How to do-
- To do the dumbbell shoulder press exercise, first of all, stand straight.
- After this, hold the dumbbells in both hands.
- Keep your hands in line with the shoulders.
- Then bring the arms up with the dumbbells up and down parallel to the feet.
- Do it with full force and strength.
- You can do this exercise with 4 sets of 20 reps.
If you want to learn different types of yoga asanas then you should enroll in Retreat for Depression.
2. Dumbbell Arnold Press Exercise-
To strengthen your shoulder muscles, you can do the dumbbell Arnold press exercise. Regular practice of this exercise will make your shoulders stronger and stronger. Along with this, shoulders and biceps will also look attractive.
How to do-
- To do this exercise, stand holding a dumbbell on the ground.
- During this, keep a little gap between your two legs.
- After this, move the hands above the head with dumbbells.
- Then bend the hands from the elbows and bring them down. In this position, your elbows should go up to the chest and hands with dumbbells should remain up to the shoulders.
- You can do this exercise in 4 sets with 20 reps.
3. Dumbbell Lateral Raise Exercise-
You can practice dumbbell lateral raise exercises daily. By doing this exercise, your shoulder muscles can be gained. If you have muscle week in your shoulders, you can do lateral raise exercises. This will lead to muscle gain. Along with this, the body’s muscles will also be toned. This exercise stabilizes the shoulder.
How to do-
- To do this exercise, first of all, hold dumbbells in both hands and stand with a gap between the legs.
- After this, take your hands above the head. Then bend the hands from the elbows and touch both hands in front.
- Then move the hands up and do the same.
- You can do 4 sets of this exercise. 20 reps can be done in each set.
- By doing this exercise, the body can be made attractive and strong.
4. Dumbbell Shrug Exercise-
By doing the dumbbell shrug exercise, you can gain your shoulder muscles. Regular practice of this exercise will increase your strength, as well as improve posture. This builds shoulder muscles and makes the body look attractive.
How to do-
- To do this exercise, first, hold a dumbbell in both hands.
- Keep a gap between the legs.
- After this, bend the waist slightly. And bring the hands up and down with the dumbbells.
- Do this exercise with full strength and power, only then you will get the full benefit.
If you have shoulder muscle week, you can practice shoulder press exercise, Arnold press exercise, lateral raise exercise, and shrug exercise. By doing these exercises daily, your shoulder muscles will become strong, muscle strength will increase and your body will look attractive.