QuickBooks 2022 Keeps Crashing is another commonly spotted error, and users often find it challenging to analyze and comprehend the error, its causes, and the troubleshooting solutions. We have tried our best to bestow the most straightforward available solutions and to assist you in abolishing this error.
If you want instant troubleshooting services and immediate assistance, then you can call the leading team of QuickBooks Experts at 1.855.738.2784.
Solutions for the QuickBooks 2022 Keeps Crashing issue
We have mentioned below some cases and have systematically represented the troubleshooting. Use the solutions precisely.
Procedure 1: Restart your device and applications
If you encounter QuickBooks crashing issues, you must reboot your device and rerun the application.
Then do the following:
If the application crashes, click the cross icon to close the application. If you can’t move the mouse pointer or Windows doesn’t respond to commands,hold down the power button.
- Please restart the app from the “Start Menu” or desktop icon. Go to your computer’s ‘Control Panel’ and look for your ‘antivirus’ program.
- Turn it off if it is running.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 1722
Procedure 2: Use the QuickBooks System Repair Tool
The QuickBooks System Repair Tool can be downloaded from the Intuit website and installed on your computer. To fix the issue, persist with the following steps:
- Close all running programs and install the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool.
- Once installed, open the tool to browse your company’s files.
- ‘QuickBooks-file-doctor.jpg’ will be the name of the file.
- To begin the repair, click the “Next” button.
- The tool will stand for roughly 20 minutes or more to scan and fix any issues, relying on the size of the file.
- Once the process is finished, try opening your company file again.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 3371
Procedure 3: Rename the Qbuser.ini file
The QB.ini file is a significant file that stocks all fundamental data associated with users and configuration required by the program to start. A damaged or corrupted QB.ini file can also lead to such difficulties. This can be rectified by renaming the file. Follow the steps below.
- Locate the QuickBooks application directory folder in your system folder (most likely drive C).
- Find the extension (.ini) file in the folder.
- Rename the file to ‘Qbw.ini.old.’
- Idea is to just add the ‘.old’ extension at the end of it.
- Renaming these (.ini) files will clear the history.
- Then you will need to open the company file and rename the files.
- Locate and Rename the DataStore.ecml file and reboot the device.
- Try opening the application again and see if the error is gone or not.
These are the methods you can employ to eradicate the QuickBooks 2022 keeps crashing issue. If you require any further professional assistance and instant troubleshooting services straight from the industry-leading experts, then you must immediately contact us at 1.855.738.2784.
Related Search Terms: quickbooks crashes when switching companies, quickbooks crashing, quickbooks keeps crashing mac, quickbooks keeps crashing windows 10, quickbooks outlook crash, quickbooks pro 2015 crashes at start up, quickbooks shuts down when opening, reconciling crashes QuickBooks, quickbooks crashes when opening company file
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 15271